Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Another Week in Brazil

Hey Family!

How´s everyone? Thank ypou for writing me. I love to hear about your life and to know everything is going good. Keep up the good work.

I´ve had some cool experiences this week. I just want you to know that I know that Priesthood is real. I am a representative of Jesus Christ in every sense of the word. There is a battle in this life that is continuing from before. We´re in the middle of it. I´m glad we´re on the right side and have the protection of the Spirit and our covenants with God.

The only way to win, the only way to stay safe, is to be obedient. Keep the commandments. Don´t ever sin for any reason. If you know something is wrong don´t do it. Be strong and have the faith you need to do what´s right. you never know when you´re going to need the power to stand up for what´s right and true. Obedience is the key to success in this life. Be obedient.

I´ve said it before, but I want to say it again and again. I know that this Church and this Gospel is the Church and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. there is no doubt in my mind. Live it and you´ll know. You´ll know it´s true and you´ll know Christ. There´s nothing better.

I love you so much. Mission rock. You learn a lot. They say that you grow 40 years while your on your mission. i´ve been out about three months so I guess that´s like, 5 or so years, haha.

Keep up with life. be good member missionaries. The missionaries will love you and appreciate it and you´ll be super blessed. I gotta go. Until next week

Love,

Elder Hodson

No comments:

Post a Comment